Monday, November 17, 2008

Oh, come ON!

I have a back log of posts (not to mention things to do around the house) that I'm never going to get to, it seems, as it is one thing after another here. Sheesh. I FINALLY got over the UTI, but being on the antibiotics gave me a yeast infection (joy), which I just finally got over yesterday and had begun to think of all the things I could get to starting today, since the morning sickness is also almost all gone (but not totally yet), and then I came down with Audrey's cold last night!!! She's also been doing some CRAZY teething, waking up in hysterics in the middle of the night, so I'm too tired to do much of anything. And then my car broke down, so we couldn't go anywhere anyway. Turns out it was just the battery, so if we are ever healthy and well rested, we will go somewhere! I really have quite a lot of shit to take care of before this second kid arrives, so ENOUGH with the health issues already!!!

1 comment:

heatherliv said...

Sigh...I know...I haven't posted in weeks. One in the works though. Hopefully before the weekend is over. I think this is what they call living.